🏳️‍🌈EDUCATION IS THE WAY🏳️‍🌈

My message to young queer person out there is love yourself,embrace who you are understand your world first before you want your parents or the world to understand it above all,go to school,everything can be taken from you but no one can take your education take your education away from you,to parents and families Please understand we don't choose to be who we are,we are born this way,stop making us feel bad for being who we are,as though we filled an application form,wrote a test,went for an interview and then we got the certificate that we are queer,it doesn't work like
It doesn't work like that,better have a queer child than a criminal queer child.
(I felt that I need to share out this to those queer and LGBTQ readers and friends who have always sort my help:and also is meant for anyone despite the sexual orientation mentioned)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HIV$AIDS DEMENTIA

My Birthday (1st June)

WRESTLING WITH FREEDOM