PANAMUS @23

Today being the day i was born,i look back and feel a touch of pride at my younger self's dedication to literature,activism and aviation which have always given me the strength of mind to resist the blandishments of enemies of promise.
I choose to celebrate my mother Charity Wanjiku Kiiru for enduring the pain and persevering to give birth to me as an answer to her prayers.
Today she lives a happy life . Ostracized and humiliated when she my dad's relatives knew she was pregnant of another child. My grandmother "Sinyorita "  and the sisters to my dad Mr.Cmanto  overwhelmed by the wind-blown African Cultures of no  intermarriages  by then rejected their own PRINCE by convincing my dad that "Wakikuyu Ni Malaya"-and I being the foetus by then, they said that my mum's pregnancy was due to prostitution.
After that incident my mum could no longer venture outside her house, not even to get water but prayed to God for a weapon to silence her enemies who tried to kill her  marriage due to the ashed precolonial errors of tribalism.
On 1st June 1996 at around 3:00am I was born,ready for the fight. I was the weapon that she cried to God fervently without seize and there was no doubt that I was the child to Mr.Cmanto ,I wish you would have seen the shame on their faces the disgrace that covered their wrinkled skins  in shock asking themselves "HOW COMES"

"As I turn 23 I choose to forgive you Grandma and my Aunties and my Dad- i love you all but never joke with God for when the "Stars Aligned" He had known whom is sending to bring the battle to an end."
To those many youth facing rejection from their fathers or any relatives just trust God for His purpose for you here on Earth and He will direct you do not give up in the battle field of rejection cause the STARS WERE ALIGNED  for your birth and it was to direct the Destiny Helpers ,you will win and overcome the rejection I you believe it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HIV$AIDS DEMENTIA

My Birthday (1st June)

WRESTLING WITH FREEDOM