PURPOSE OF LIFE😎

Life is not a problem to be solved,      but a reality to be experienced.

Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor.

Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them.

The purpose of our lives is to be happy.

Life isn’t about how many breaths you take but about the moments that take your breathe away.

Life isn’t worth living for, unless you have something worth dying for.

The life you live is more important than the words you speak.

When you smile about the life you live, you end up living a life worth smiling about.

Life is not happening to you. Life is responding to you.

My name is life
I live my life and no matter what the situation I might be at any moment I always try as much as possible for it  not to disrupt my happiness
For the purpose of life is to be happy
So Don't Worry Be Happy😂

#panamustalks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Birthday (1st June)

HIV$AIDS DEMENTIA

WRESTLING WITH FREEDOM