‼️HAPPY FATHERS DAY‼️

Dear Baba,

You have given me the best things in life: Your time, your care, and your love. I am truly grateful to have you in my life.Thanks for acting like a kid when I was a kid, acting like a friend when I needed a friend, and acting like a parent when I needed one.  I am truly grateful to have you in my life.You are the best man I know.

Today I choose to CELEBRATE you.Although time and distance may separate us, your guidance, advice, and love has stuck with me through it all. I would not be who I am today without you, for the older I get the more I realize how important it is to have a dad like you. You have provided stability in my life and the love and acceptance I needed.

⭕HAPPY FATHERS DAY⭕

To my hero and role model. Thank you for everything you have done for our family. We love you with all our hearts.

Your lovely son,
Panamus Kiiru C. Simanto,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HIV$AIDS DEMENTIA

WRESTLING WITH FREEDOM

My Birthday (1st June)