HAPPY FATHERS DAY‼️‼️

Dear Cpt. J. R. Simanto N. ,

DADDY.You have given me the best things in life: Your time, your care, and your love. I am truly grateful to have you in my life.Thanks for acting like a kid when I was a kid, acting like a friend when I needed a friend, and acting like a parent when I needed one.  I am truly grateful to have you in my life.You are the best man I know.

Today I choose to CELEBRATE you.Although time and distance may separate us, your guidance, advice, and love has stuck with me through it all. I would not be who I am today without you, for the older I get the more I realize how important it is to have a dad like you. You have provided stability in my life and the love and acceptance I needed.

⭕HAPPY FATHERS DAY⭕

To my hero and role model. Thank you for everything you have done for our family. We love you with all our hearts.

Your lovely son,
Panamus Kiiru C. Simanto,
◼️🇰🇪

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HIV$AIDS DEMENTIA

WRESTLING WITH FREEDOM

My Birthday (1st June)