FROM DUDE TO DAD

Dropping soon...
                By.Panamus Cmanto

When a man is in a preparatory phase for parenthood with his first child, he can go 
through a lot of emotion because of the transition. These emotions have a rollercoaster effect for 
the man during the said phase or period* and range from extreme highs and lows, 
depending upon the man’s economic, relationship, and physical*(did you mean psychological status) or social* status, as well as community 
support. As actors in theatre, we use the emotional life of characters to enlighten our choices in 
actions and tactics.
 In reading a large sample of prenatal plays, I have extracted several possible emotional 
changes within a man’s psyche. I also analyzed the social rationale behind these changes through 
the writings of sociologists and other scholarly sources.

I am dedicating this thesis to
                  My son, Cmanto Jr.
for being the inspiration for this project
well before and after he was born
                                    AND
My Beby mama, Esther
for being the catalyst for getting things done
even when I’m sure it can be put off until later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HIV$AIDS DEMENTIA

WRESTLING WITH FREEDOM

My Birthday (1st June)